We will transfer from place of death to our funeral home and arrange all the necessary documentation for cremation. When the booking has been made, we will let you know the time and day so you can light a candle, play a piece of music or find your own way to pause for a moment and remember in your own way.
- Professional Services
- Transfer into our care (within Taranaki during business hours 7 days)
- Essential care (including bathing and dressing for dignity purposes)
- Casket (non-viewable)1
- Hearse hire
- Cremation documentation
- Doctor's medical documentation
- Death registration and death certificate
- Cremation Fees2
- Casket upgrade available. Select a casket from our range. Selecting a viewable casket enables family bubble to spend time with casket for up to 30 minutes at our funeral home prior to cremation. Minimum upgrade Ark casket $400.
- Cremations occur Monday to Friday at the Taranaki Crematorium operated by New Plymouth District Council.